Saturday, May 8, 2010

THE INSPIRATION

Early on in the semester I found these images that I thought I could relate to my design. We have been asked to 'movement' designs that relate back to our individual building types (shown in a previous post). Because my building type relates directly to the aircraft which service it, I think that the vortex and engine wake forms will provide a unique design prototype which will reflect the nature of the built form.




I really want to try and work this into the design. I have already played around with this form in grasshopper (I will post that shortly) as being the driver to my design. Obviously the form will be challenged and manipulated, but its good for a starting point.




These Baileys stands provide a 3d image of a possible built form, which are pretty interesting and cool:




No comments:

Post a Comment