Thursday, May 6, 2010

FABRICATION

OK, so I am once again back at it. I have been lazy in posting and updating my blog, but I am here now. So this year in my masters course I have chosen to focus on fabrication. It will be hard work, as I am once again being introduced to programs I am not too familiar with. However, I shall prevail. At the moment I will be looking at Rhinoceros and Grasshopper to assist in my overall design output to produce a freight terminal for Brisbane Airport.

So, to introduce myself to Rhino I did a quick exercise which was suppose to incorporate Grasshopper, but I am not up to that stage yet. Here is a quick lofting exercise using curves that relate to my building type. I chose the resulting drag forces in an aeroplane which were taken from NASA's drag experiments and representations.





No comments:

Post a Comment