Sunday, May 9, 2010

FORM AND FEATURES

Here is what I am trying to produce in terms of the form to ground plate, and structural and architectural features. I did this in Rhino after baking the grasshopper file. I will have to go back to grasshopper and try to add a few element, but these images best demonstrate what i am working towards.

The  form of the building, which can be used as a glass facade, a mutated geodesic dome that could use the same sort of triangular glassing form:

2010-05-09_130012

image

GeodesicDome

Add to that the overlaying structural and architectural features:

2010-05-09_125909

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I want to explore adding an organic trussing system to the underside of these elements. I’ll play around with producing these and I'll see if It can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment