Friday, November 6, 2009

A LITTLE DETAIL ON THE DESIGN

I added a little more detail onto my building, which pretty much just outlines the window system and location. It also has helped me locate where the structural supports can go. Recently I stayed at Q1 and took note of the structural supports at key positions on the facade. I have incorporated a similar system, allowing for extra support between window panels.

I think the design is shaping up nicely, and I am looking forward to continual work on it. I need to decide which section I am going to concentrate on, as one element of the design needs to be in more detail. As the project requires a number of different scales showing different elements, I think that the most obvious path to take would be: 1. Exterior image of skyscraper; 2. One or two floor plans and rendered floor plates; and 3. Detail within those floor plates.

Keep posted, I've got a lot of work ahead of me, so I will be posting regularly.


















No comments:

Post a Comment