Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A DISAPPOINTING RESULT



Here is a collaged image representing what i wanted my skyscraper to look like. Unfortunately I was unable to present this concept well, and although i put significant work into developing the design, I feel I was unable to communicate my ideas in an understandable matter, and am overall very disappointed with it. Below are some revit models which did not turn out well at all. I am still experimenting with this program, and unfortunately failed in producing what i wanted to.





After the disappointment of what i eventually produced, I am seriously considering starting again. If this is the case I will have to quickly switch in order to not be behind anymore than I already am. I will try a couple of idea over the next couple of days an see what i come up with. If all else fails, I can then easily resort to this concept, but work on it further to cement a working design.

No comments:

Post a Comment